Our client is a large demolition and civil construction company, they are currently seeking experienced demolition labourers to work in Sydney and surrounding suburbs.
About the demolition labourer job role
This role is physically demanding and involves lifting, stairs and constantly moving. You will be working on a variety of building, heavy construction and demo sites and may be required to operate hand and power tools and various types of equipment and machinery. 10 – 12 hours shifts, 6 days a week and regular weekend work of offer.
Demolition Labourer Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ solid construction experience
- Asbestos removal – Non Friable
- Ability to work in an organised manner with minimal supervision
- Experience using tools such as grinders, jack hammers and oxy/acetylene
- Bobcat and Excavator experience will be an advantage
- Hardworking , reliable and punctual
- Construction White Card and PPE
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Long term work on offer for the right people
- Excellent hourly rate , penalties and site allowances
- Opportunities to increase your skill level & join a growing team
- Great team environment
Contact BriX Projects labour hire today to apply for the role.