Businesses around the world are facing an unprecedented challenge in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. Companies of all sizes across a range of industries are working hard to protect their workforce, employees are quickly adjusting to working from home while dealing with school closures and cancelled events, and job seekers wonder if they’ll be able to find a new position over the coming months.
We’re are still here
Brix Projects remains open for business and our services will remain uninterrupted across our Labour Hire, Permanent and Temporary divisions.
Using our resilient and adaptable technology platforms we have implemented protocols where our staff are be able to work effectively delivering services as usual. Our Consultants and Labour Managers are equipped to work from any location and can therefore assist with any requirements you may have.
We are working hard for our clients every day and can provide local market updates regarding hiring in the current climate for the following sectors:
- Architecture and Design
- Business Support and Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Sales
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain
You have full access to our extensive networks
Finding the right candidate takes more than reading resumes and scanning our database. Over the years Brix Projects has built an extensive network of highly skilled and professional candidates that we have relied on to add value to a number of our clients’ businesses. As a valued client, you will continue to have full access to our national network of candidates, suitable for a variety of roles across a number of industries.
And that’s not all, our teams are also here to provide advice on:
- Which roles to fill and which roles to leave vacant during the pandemic. It makes sense to cut back, times are tough, but there can be long-term impacts to not hiring for crucial roles.
- Setting expectations around the recruitment process and possible working environments the candidates will be joining during the coronavirus pandemic
- How to interview people virtually by focusing on competency based questions around someone’s learning ability and creative solutions to test for cultural fit
- How to communicate with candidates to ensure the onboarding process is a success
Please contact Brix Projects today on 1800 621 066 if you would like to discuss any of the points covered in this blog in more detail.
Please also contact us today if you are looking to fill integral roles or if you require immediate construction staff for short- and long-term contracts for your next construction project. You can email us on email@example.com