Our client is one of Australia’s largest & most reputable Electrical companies. Established for 40 years within the commercial and industrial sector, they specialise in service, light and power. Servicing in both cities and towns in NSW this electrical contractor is looking for a number of Electrical Trade Assistant’s to start with them over the coming weeks for long term work.
About the Electrical Trade Assistant job role
As an Electrical Trade Assistant, you will be required to assist A Grade Electrician’s on new build projects from Offices and Apartments to Aged Care facilities and Hospitals.
Electrical Trade Assistant Skills and Experience Required
- Must have experience working alongside A Grade Electricians
- Have a strong customer focus & excellent communication skills
- Be reliable & adaptable with a great work ethic
- Ability to maintain a high standard level of work and commitment to detail
- Working together with labours and other trades in a team environment
- Good understanding of OHS
- Construction White Card
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Fantastic opportunity to work on a range of projects with industry leading electricians
- Career progression and on-going training
If you are currently overseas and are looking to relocate to Australia, or if you are already living and working in Australia and would like the opportunity to extend your stay or be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency, then BriX Projects can offer you immigration advice and visa application assistance. As we have such a high demand for experienced and skilled electricians we are able to offer sponsorship for the right candidates. If you would like to know more about how we can help you then contact our team today on 1800 621 066 or submit an enquiry online and one of our team will be able to give you all of the information that you need, or one of our in house migration agents can advise your eligibility.