Health & Safety Policy
Brix Projects labour hire focuses on providing a personalised service that is tailored to each of our client’s needs through sourcing and delivering industry-specific tradespeople and construction workers across five (5) key factors.
- Building and civil construction
- Industrial and engineering
Across these factors, our services include:
- Short term and long term labour hire
- High turnover and short term service
- Providing skilled tradesmen
- Construction and civil industry labour hire
The health and safety of those who work either directly or indirectly for Brix Projects labour hire is of the utmost importance to Senior Management and it is our ultimate goal to continually improve WHS performance within the business.
In order to achieve this; the following objectives have been established:
- Communicating this policy to all existing workers and to new workers when they commence with Brix Projects labour hire
- Complying with all WHS legislation and other requirements which are relevant to Brix Projects
- Making our commitment to Health and Safety visible to all interested parties
- Setting measurable objectives and targets which will be monitored to ensure continual improvement
- Maintaining a WHS Management System which meets the requirements of AS 4801:2001
This policy together with the measurable objectives and targets will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to the operations of Brix Projects labour hire.