We’re in this together, let’s be CovidSafe together!
Our Clients, Partners and Workforce can be confident that we have rigorous protective measures in place to keep all our staff on site and in the office site:
- COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping everyone safe
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and throughout all our offices
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at least once daily
- All staff encouraged to enhance personal hygiene, including regularly washing hands using liquid soap and running water or alcohol-based hand sanistiser
- All staff will be excluded from work should they present with any COVID symptoms. Staff must be tested and only return after they receive (and present) a negative test result and are free of any COVID symptoms.
How we can all go the ‘Extra Mile’ to be CovidSafe
Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results
Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people you work alongside
If you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot such as Victoria in the last 14 days or any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time periods you will not be permitted to attend work
Staff are encouraged to wear a mask in situations where they cannot keep physical distance. This includes on public transport and/or if they are at higher risk of severe illness if infected (for example, because of their age or a chronic medical condition). A face mask does not replace the need for other precautions to prevent spread of COVID-19. You should still stay at home if you are unwell.
You should get a flu shot. Getting the flu and COVID-19 at the same time can make you very ill.