If you have a skill that’s in demand in Australia, you can be sponsored by an approved business and work for up to four years in that occupation. Getting a 457 sponsored visa can be a challenge, but it’s currently the most commonly applied for and granted visa program for skilled overseas workers. You can bring your family with you (they can work and study) and you can travel in and out of Australia as often as you like.
There are many employer-sponsored visa programs available. Click on the link to find out about each one including costs, entitlements, responsibilities, eligibility requirements and obligations: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-skill-shortage-482
Why is this beneficial for our construction workers?
- A 482-sponsorship visa provides all the benefits of a full-time permanent position such as annual holiday allowance, paid sick leave and becoming part of a successful team.
- Employees have a lot more stability within their job as they are guaranteed full time hours for up to four years and work that matches their skills.
- Possibility of permanent residency in the future for those candidates that want to remain in Australia.
- Fantastic salary and progression opportunities depending on the candidate’s skills and experience.
What we provide:
- Tool Allowance
- Upskilling via training programs
- Assistance with setting up in Australia with bank account and superannuation
If you are interested in our sponsorship opportunities here at BriX Projects skilled labour hire then please provide your details here.
We will send you an information pack and be in contact to assist with setting you on your way to a job and life in Australia.