Our client is a Tier 1 Electrical Contractor engaged to complete the fit out of the NorthConnex tunnels. This is a long-term project with project allowances and overtime with penalty rates.
Candidates will need to have:
- Australian Electrical License
- 5 years experience post apprenticeship
- HRWL WP
We are also seeking experienced Licensed Electricians with a high risk EWP ticket (over 11 metres) and commissioning experience for the same project. You will be working on cable trays and preforming fit out works on night shift for long periods with excellent rates of pay.
Please only apply for this role if you can commit to day & night shift hours and have the right ticket, these position’s will be starting ASAP.
- Starting immediately
- Commercial & Commissioning work
- Excellent rates of pay inc casual loading
- Weekly pay
- What you need:
- Have unrestricted working rights
- BOOM ticket (EWP over 11 metres MUST)
- CPR & LVR training
- Commissioning work experience essential
- White Card.
- Full Tools
- Up to date resume
On offer to the successful candidate:
- Immediate start
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Fantastic opportunity to work on a range of projects with industry leading electricians
- Career progression and on-going training
If you are currently overseas and are looking to relocate to Australia, or if you are already living and working in Australia and would like the opportunity to extend your stay or be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency, then BriX Projects can offer you immigration advice and visa application assistance. As we have such a high demand for experienced and skilled electricians we are able to offer sponsorship for the right candidates. If you would like to know more about how we can help you then contact our team today on 1800 621 066 or submit an enquiry online and one of our team will be able to give you all of the information that you need, or one of our in house migration agents can advise your eligibility.