Our client is an award-winning property development and construction group that specialises in residential developments. Operating for over 20 years they have gained an excellent reputation built on quality, trust and integrity. This organisation operates in a fast paced environment, responding to the growing demands in the western suburbs of Sydney.
About the dogman job role
Successful candidates will be working on multiple large residential developments. This is an ongoing casual role and a great opportunity to join a dynamic, hardworking and close knit team working for a clear leader in the industry.
Dogman Skills and Experience Required
- A current HRW licence including Dogman certification
- Proven experience working in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Good general construction knowledge , including a sound understand of WHS requirements
- Ability to work in an organised manner with minimal supervision
- Must be punctual, honest, reliable and positive
- Construction white card and PPE
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Long term work and permanent role for right candidates
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Career progression and on-going training
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply for this role, please apply today.