Long established civil construction company seeking experienced asphalters, concreters and road maintenance workers for long term work on various transport projects including tunnelling and road widening. If you are currently seeking employment in Sydney then please contact us about this role and our team will be able to discuss with you your suitability for the job.
More about the remedial worker job role
Successful candidates will be working in a small crew carrying out road maintenance work including patching pot holes, paver work, operating machinery and vegetation control. BriX Projects ensure that all of our employees work in the safe and satisfying conditions.
Remedial Worker Job – Skills & Experience Required
- At least 3 solid years working in the Industry specifically on large civil project is essential
- Experience working with asphalt is a must
- HR License
- Traffic control tickets
- Machine operating tickets highly regarded
- A positive can do attitude
- Flexible with work hours and shift patterns
- Construction White Card and PPE
What we can offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Long term work and permanent role for right candidates
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Opportunity to work on major projects with a reputable builder
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply for this role, please apply today. You can apply online or contact our team directly by calling 1800 621 066 and they will be able to discuss this further with you.