Our client is a highly reputable NSW builder with a select and loyal client base. Always busy, they currently have numerous sites across Sydney and require experienced Traffic Controllers for work around their constructions sites.
About the traffic controller job role
As an experienced Traffic Controller, you will be working in a fast paced environment as part of a growing team. Genuine opportunities for future projects for the right candidate. These positions will require the flexibility to work on rotating shifts: Night and/or Day.
Traffic Controller Skills and Experience Required
- Previous construction experience Is a MUST
- Solid Traffic Control Experience, minimum of 2 years on the road
- Blue and Yellow Tickets (minimum)
- Good concentration and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Construction White Card and PPE
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Long term work on offer for the right people
- Excellent hourly rate , penalties and site allowances
- On-going training and development