Our client has been awarded an on-going contract with Sydney council. Due to this sudden increase in work they require a team of experienced Bricklayers to join their growing civils and infrastructure division.
About the bricklaying job role
Working as part of a small team, you will be involved in a combination of new developments and restoration work on heritage buildings. Candidate must be hard working, dedicated and will be expected to work 10 hour shifts and most weekends.
Bricklayer Skills and Experience Required
- Trade qualifications in carpentry or joinery
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Experience working on both residential and commercial projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction White Card
- Own tools, vehicle and PPE
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Long term work and permanent role for right candidates
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Opportunity to work on major projects with a reputable builder
- Career progression and on-going training
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply for this role, please apply today.