Our client is a leader in the electrical market in NSW, due to rapid expansion they are seeking applications from experienced candidates to work in both a commercial and domestic capacity.
About the electrician job role
The primary purpose of this position is to produce quality electrical work to a portfolio of high level clients.
Projects will include domestic, industrial and commercial installations, repairs and maintenance, telecommunications and Data installations
Electrician Skills and Experience Required
- Electrical License , trade qualifications and at least 2 years site experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Electrical testing , repairs and fault finding
- Experience with data patch panel and communication installations
- Ability to completer projects on time and to deadline with a high-quality finish
- Working together with labours and other trades in a team environment
- Good understanding of OHS
- Hardworking , honest and reliable
- Construction White Card, own tools, vehicle and PPE
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Fantastic opportunity to work on a range of projects with industry leading electricians
- Career progression and on-going training
If you are currently overseas and are looking to relocate to Australia, or if you are already living and working in Australia and would like the opportunity to extend your stay or be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency, then BriX Projects can offer you sponsorship opportunities. As we have such a high demand for experienced and skilled electricians we are able to offer sponsorship for the right candidates. If you would like to know more about our sponsorship opportunities then you can read more here or if you would like to hear about one of our recent employees we sponsored read our latest case study here. If you would like to know more about how we can help you then contact our team today on 1800 621 066 or submit an enquiry online and one of our team will be able to give you all of the information that you need, or one of our in house migration agents can advise your eligibility.