BriX Carpentry Services are a forward thinking, boutique construction firm that actively supports its employees. Offering a wide range of opportunities to work in your trade we can help develop your skills and grow your career, whilst working on some of the most high profile projects in Sydney.
Currently we are seeking experienced carpenters and joiners for ongoing, long-term positions within our Sydney based projects. Working with a portfolio of select, reputable clients you will be working on major construction projects, the majority specialising in commercial work.
The carpentry role – what we need from you:
- Complete tasks to plan, specifications and to high standards in the time frame supplied.
- Ensure requirements to WHS Systems are being adhered to on site.
- Coordinate daily with the Site Supervisor.
- Liaise with other trades on site when required to ensure the job site is running smoothly.
- Work in a team environment, communicating well and work unsupervised when required.
What we can offer you:
- Top hourly rates paid, as well as excellent overtime/penalty payments and travel allowances.
- Long-term work.
- Permanent role available for the right candidate, with additional benefits such as holiday and sick leave allowances.
- Reputable clients and major project work.
- Training opportunities and career development.
- Uniform and tools can be provided if required.
- Sponsorship Opportunities for overseas candidates, or candidates wishing to extend their stay in Australia.
For this role you must have:
- At least 5 years solid experience working on site as a carpenter or joiner.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Motivated and conscientious work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, subcontractors and clients.
- Own tools and transport preferred but not essential – company vehicle can be provided if necessary.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid White Card.
- A current NSW driver’s licence.
- References from previous employment.
Why work with BriX Carpentry?
As a carpenter or joiner in Sydney you are in high demand, so you want to make sure that you make the right decision with regards to which company you choose to work with. This is why we encourage our potential candidates to start work with us as soon as they can so that we can prove that we can exceed their expectations and quickly. Working with us you can be assured of:
- A highly competitive salary; we work with both our employees and clients continuously to ensure that we are paying you guys the best rate possible.
- A company that cares; safety is our first priority, followed closely by our dedication to keeping our employees happy, because if you guys are satisfied with your work then we get great results and satisfied clients.
- Moving forwards, not backwards; we understand the challenges of your work as we have been there ourselves at one stage. We make sure all of our employees have the potential to continue to grow their skill set through training/project work.
- If you’re from overseas and want to stay, we can make that happen for you; we offer sponsorship to our carpenters from overseas, which can then ultimately lead to your Permanent Residency here in Australia and even Australian Citizenship.
Does this sound like you? Does this sound like a job that you’d be interested in? If you would like to know more about the role, the clients/projects you would be working on, or the rates of pay that we can offer you based on your experience and qualifications then please don’t wait any longer, contact us today and one of our team will be able to tell you everything you need to know to get you started. Call us on 1800 621 066 or contact us online and one of our team will get back to you.
But don’t take our word for it…
We don’t expect you to take our word for it, so how about a word from a couple of our current employees and what they have to say about BriX Carpentry?
“I’ve had several jobs through BriX Projects on some really great sites around the Eastern Suburbs and the City. Tasks have included repairs to structural framing of walls and roofs, fix out and fit off, internal timber cladding, external cladding & linings and external timber decks. What I really like about this agency is that my labour manager knows who I am and what work I enjoy doing. This means I am placed on job sites that are challenging for me but in a good way, and once in work he keeps in touch to make sure everything is going well and I am never out of work” – Josh Warren
“BriX Carpentry Specialists have provided me with regular work for the past 2 years. As soon as I registered a consultant contacted me to discuss what opportunities would be suitable. I was placed in work quickly and have been happy with every placement. I am given regular hours, offered weekend work if I want it and always get paid on time” – Michael Lowe