Australia has one of the largest mixed market economies in the world, with an economy dominated by the service sector (68% source Wikipedia). Mining alone comprises 7% of this despite the decline in the sector recently. Despite a booming economy, Australia still struggles with skilled workers across a spectrum of different industries such as medical, professional and construction. Nationwide Australia has a massive shortage of bricklayers and in New South Wales there are even more job roles that are high in demand such as electricians and carpenters.
BriX Projects skilled labour hire have been working in the construction industry in Australia, more specifically in New South Wales, for many years now and understand the desperate need for skilled workers more than most might. We provide labour hire to our clients around Australia often finding them candidates that fill those gaps of employees they can’t find such as carpenters, electricians and bricklayers. Our labour hire service takes the time, money and hassle of trying to find workers that just don’t appear to be available where they are most needed!
It is because of this massive shortage in skilled labour that we can offer sponsorship to our employees from overseas who are on the skills shortage list. Operating as a labour hire company with our main office based in the heart of Sydney, we have a constant flow of skilled workers arriving from overseas and testing the water by working within our agency environment. It is this steady stream of qualified and experienced candidates that allows us to find the best from the rest and offer these candidates sponsorship here in Australia. This would then allow them to remain in the country for at least four years with the option to apply for permanent residency within Australia if they would like to remain here longer or even permanently.
Why is this beneficial for our labour hire employees?
- A 457 sponsorship visa provides all of the benefits of a full time permanent position such as annual holiday allowance, paid sick leave and becoming part of a successful team.
- Employees have a lot more stability within their job as they are guaranteed full time hours and work that is suited to their skills.
- Possibility of permanent residency in the future for those candidates that want to remain in Australia.
- Fantastic salary opportunities depending on the candidate’s skills and experience.
Why is this beneficial for our labour hire clients?
- Our sponsored employees have been hand picked from our catalogue of employees for sponsorship because they are the best within their trade, so our clients can feel confident that they have workers that are both skilled at their roles and have extensive experience to back this up.
- As our overseas employees are sponsored they will be in Australia for longer than other candidates, meaning that clients can continue to use the lads that they prefer on site and be happy in the knowledge that they will be available long term for them when seeking labour hire.
- We find that our sponsored employees become more reliable as they are reliant on their visa in order to remain in the country, and this is always good news for clients who need last minute labour hire for their worksite, especially last thing on a Friday!
If you are interested in our sponsorship opportunities here at BriX Projects skilled labour hire then please give us a call on 1800 799 388 and talk to one of our team about how we can help you. If you would like more information about our labour hire services give us a call and one of our team can contact you to discuss options with you and see how we can help your business.